Stop Expunged Or Sealed Records From Appearing On Background Checks

How to stop expunged or sealed records from appearing on background checks. Two important services can reduce the chances that your criminal record will appear on background checks.

Please post comments below or find more information at


27 thoughts on “Stop Expunged Or Sealed Records From Appearing On Background Checks”

  1. Wake Up !!! says:

    So the regulated companies that due background check, how due they become regulated is there a law that protects them?

  2. Cassou Dennard says:

    I had my record expunged in January of 2016. Now I am applying for a government job requiring a level 2 FBI background clearance. Will my expunged record show up on a level 2 FBI background check? I know you said Government background checks automatically update but this is a level 2 background check and is more in depth. Any thoughts?

  3. Queen Sugah says:

    I received deferred adjudication for a felony twelve years ago that is showing up on my background check what do you recommend

  4. L Stewart says:

    If you were cleared for a felony, are you able to carry a fire arm?

  5. Money Maker says:

    I was charged for a felony in FL in 2012. My record was sealed by the state of FL in 2013. Fast forward to 2016, I was just denied on a housing application after failing a criminal background check in TN. I submitted my sealed record and letter clearing my name from my attorney to the landlord and it is now being reviewed. Can they legally do that? If I can prove my record was sealed, they should have no right to know about it in the first place, correct?

  6. Wale Olawaiye says:

    hello.. I have a questions. um I was recently terminated and the new job declined my application because of that. is there a way I can get the termination removed from my record please?

  7. my pitbull is better than yours says:

    I have a question. My husband and I are in the process of fostering, but a hit comes us on his record from 2003. He was arrested but released the same day and no charges were ever filed.  Is there a way to still file for Penal code 851.8? Even after so many years? If is it possible to still get a copy of those records? P

  8. Brett Duffy says:

    do I do mental health expungement

  9. Arturo Mena says:

    Does this work on juvenile as will

  10. John Bonsey says:

    I just received a felony reduction to a misdemeanor from your firm. Thank you for your service. Then I found out by reading federal law. That the state acknowledges my gun restoration writes. But my question is does federal law acknowledge my gun rights being restored. According to penal code 1203.4 and 1203.4a line 7 says I'm not permitted to purchase a firearm. And I'm confused your firm told me I can purchase a fire arm in August. Please I need advice about willfederal law allow my gun rights being restored. Thanks.

  11. Bo Jay says:

    Can a misdemeanor domestic violence charge/assault/battery (plea, because I was in college, could not sit in jail waiting for a court date and could not afford an attorney) be put into a position to where my second amendment rights are reinstated?  Gallup, New Mexico

  12. 23 Savage says:

    Does Pa destroy records or change the disposition of the chargers after an expungement? I had a case where all charges were withdrawn/Nolle processed which after some time i got an expungement because i wanted to enlist in the military.

  13. Its Nalo says:

    When I was 15 I was charged with felony breaking and entering then possession of marijuana apparently my record has been cleared. A couple days ago I got charged with drug paraphernalia will court be able to tell that this is my third offense?

  14. Jeff Nay says:

    My daughter had her juvenile misdemeanor record expunged 11 years ago, back when she was only 14. The crime does not show up, but the fact that there is an expunged record does show up, causing employers to question her past.
    What is the point of sealing juvenile records, if the fact that there is a sealed record, makes employers question your past?

  15. George Nassa says:

    Great News However its unfair that New York does not seal 265.11 very unfair…

  16. Yolanda Cook says:

    I was wondering if all the services you provide include charges obtained in the state of North Dakota?

  17. Miss desire Independance says:

    I have a medicaid fraud pretrial that ended and was told I can get reinstated but I need an attorney and can't pay for one right now. I was told I was not charged but put on a list of excluded people by the dept of health and hospital. I did a free background check by applying to uber through a company called check r. Everything came back clear except for the global watch list/Patriot act name search. It has a deposition of excluded for medicaid fraud. Is there a way to close it from background search or will I need an attorney? I live in Louisiana.

  18. Freddy Gonzalez says:

    I was on deferred adjudication in ‘14 for domestic violence can I get this expunged at least for employment background checks I don’t want my past to come back and haunt me

  19. Ironclad Patriot says:

    In case after case, Thomas complains, the Court intervenes to protect rights like free speech, fair trial, and even reproductive choice—and yet ignores limits on gun possession. In Tuesday’s opinion, he wrote that

  20. Shadowgozi says:

    I'm interested in your ERCU

  21. harry hardluck says:

    i may need your services in a few weeks. Need to know if you provide a "expungment letter" that your client can present to future employers as an evidence that its "expunge, done and over with? thank you.

  22. SUPERIORITY says:

    Expunged and sealed are different. Sealing means you have a record that exist but is covered. Expungement means your record is destroyed and none existent. Know your facts

  23. Nicholas Ferrara, Esq., Realtor says:

    Why does my past from so long ago have to come back into my life?

  24. GODLIKE says:

    How do you prevent it from coming up when applying for a nursing license?
    I'm in CA

  25. Jose A Jimenez says:

    Thank you for the video. Excellent information. I do need your help.

  26. Jose A Jimenez says:

    I would like to clear my criminal record. I was charge for theft mister minor in 1988. Is already 31 years and still there.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Post