#silencershop #suppressor #nfa
Buying a gun from your dealer means filling out a 4473. While it’s usually just filling out your information, it’s easy to make a mistake, especially in the excitement of purchasing your next firearm. Kate, one of our compliance specialists at Silencer Shop, joins us in the vault to discuss the top 5 most common errors found on a 4473.
If you’re in the market to be filling out one of these forms, we highly recommend you double check the following common mistakes in order to streamline your purchasing process:
1. Name portion (use your full legal name ex: use Michael instead of Mike)
2. Double check for misspellings (ex: County names)
3. Updated ID cards (ex: address shown doesn’t match current address)
4. Sign on the signature portion on the back of the page
5. Improper dates (use accurate date)
Don’t be the last one to watch exclusive Silencer Shop videos – Subscribe!