This video provides an overview of the Domestic Violence Restraining order process, including:
1. The General Domestic Violence Restraining Order (DVRO) Court Process
2. Plaintiff’s Application
3. Temporary Orders
4. Service on Defendant
5. Service with Law Enforcement
6. Responding to the DVRO
7. Court Hearing on “Permanent” Restraining Orders
8. Procedures for Domestic Violence Protective Orders
9. Renewing a “Permanent” Restraining Order
Don’t forget to like and subscribe for more videos, we have new videos every week!
Email: [email protected]
Untying the Knot was created to be an information resource to anyone going through a family law and divorce process.
Each video is produced by a California Certified Family Law attorney and his team who each have decades of knowledge and experience.
For more information, please visit our other social media accounts and website.
DISCLAIMER: The following videos and material are provided for informational purposes only. Some videos are primarily California focused. Content is not intended for and should not be construed as legal advice.