US Citizenship Denied: Can I Lose My Green Card? – Immigration lawyer in California

#immigrationlaw, #greencard, #citizenship

If my citizenship has been denied, can I lose my green card?

SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION WITH ME: 👉 (619) 819-9204 ✅ Phone or Office meetings. Fees apply.

more videos






Have questions? Need answers? Email: [email protected]

Jacob Sapochnick, founder of the Sapochnick Law firm is sharing weekly Immigration Law short video updates. Among the topics we discuss: Immigration Reform, Green Cards via Marriage, Green Card through employer, E2 Investor visas, EB5 Green Cards, Fiance Visas and Marriage based Adjustment of Status. Based in San Diego we service all 50 states and clients across the Globe.


4 thoughts on “US Citizenship Denied: Can I Lose My Green Card? – Immigration lawyer in California”

  1. Hi i have questions Naturalization results A decision can not be made yet about your application i pass Tast i am worry

  2. Hello
    My father USA citizen and he applied for me as unmarried son and I got my green card as unmarried
    When I applied for my N 400 i mention
    That I was married before I got my green card so after long processed
    They denied my N400
    My question is there any risk my
    Green card
    And is there any way to apply again
    For naturalization citizenship

  3. What happens if uscis finds out you check citizenship box on a job 1-9 application but you didn't get no benefits from it because you had a green card. And you would have gotten the job anyway.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Related Post