Although Covid-19 is turning our lives upside down you still have protected rights that can be enforced. Was a job that was recently offered to you rescinded? Depending on your specific situation, your rights may be protected through promissory estoppel law.
• Ty Hyderally, of Hyderally & Associates
• Employment litigation firm in Montclair, New Jersey.
• Five attorneys all concentrating in employment law.
• 973 509-8500/ www.employmentlit.com/ [email protected]
• With the upheaval caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we know that many New Jersey workers/business owners have questions about their employment, and their rights related to their employment.
• We want to give you information which may be helpful to you.
• Video/vlog is for informational purposes only.
o It does not constitute legal advice, and may not reasonably be relied upon as such.
o If you face a legal issue, you should consult a qualified attorney for independent legal advice with regard to your particular set of facts.
o This vlog may constitute attorney advertising.
o This vlog is not intended to communicate with anyone in a state or other jurisdiction where such a blog may fail to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state of jurisdiction.
• If you need an attorney or think you may need an attorney, feel free to call us, and we will see if we can be of assistance.